Wednesday 26 October 2016

Can A Man ReallyBe Faithful To One Woman?


I ask myself this question couple of times. I still went ahead to ask this same question from people and I got some really scary answers which makes me wonder what’s really going on in the mind of our ladies and what could have happened to them to have a negative mind set. With my knowledge I know that this kind of mind set can’t help anyone that is planning to get into a serious relationship, planning marriage or already married. It just won’t help!

“Your mind set determines the kind of attitude you display outwardly, and with a wrong mind set you are going to display a wrong attitude”.

My answer to this topic of discussion is that, YES, a man can be faithful to one woman. I am sure you are not expecting a different answer. I know men that are faithful to their spouse or wives alone, no other woman. If you believe it, you will find it, only if you look deeply and patiently. So I will tell you now that what you are looking for is what you’ll get.


A miner doesn’t stop or get tired until he has seen what he is digging for, so if you were looking and you got tired, it simply means you didn’t believe in what you are looking for or probably you didn’t believe in yourself and maybe you don’t know the worth of what you are looking for.

 To all single ladies out there, I will end by saying this… there are men, godly men, single men, (please leave the married men aside, don’t go after them) that will stay faithful and respect one woman, and that one woman is their spouse alone.

DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS!








Got something you want us to talk about or feel like sharing?? Send your topics/articles to takinmusere@gmail.com  …anonymous or not, you decide.




Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Don't forget to share. I'll love to read your questions, thoughts, opinions and ideas on this article in the comment section below

























No comments:

Post a Comment