Thursday 6 October 2016

DESPERATE LADY SETS PREGNANT WOMAN ABLAZE BECAUSE HER HUSBAND DIDN'T MARRY HER


  
A 22 years old, Lami clement has been arrested for setting a pregnant housewife ablaze. The lady who hails from Tafawa Balewa area of Bauchi state attempted to set ablaze a housewife in their apartment at Sabon  Kaura, a suburb of Bauchi metropolis.

Lami attacked Amina Lawal, 23, an indigene of Akinyele area of Oyo state, in her house. I her confession, Lami said:

      “I did not actually go there to burn his wife, my intention was to go to his house

       and burn all his properties. I did not know his wife was in the house. He jilted me

       after long years of relationship and married another woman”.

She reportedly bought a gallon of petrol which she poured on Lawal and set her ablaze with a lighter. The housewife, Amina, sustained burns on part of her face, hands and thighs. Speaking to newsmen at Police State Command Headquarters, Lami said she had a relationship with the man who got married to Amina, Mr. Mustapha Ayodele, for three years, but he dumped her and married Amina.

Giving her own account of the story, Amina, who is currently recuperating at the orthopaedics ward of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital, Bauchi, said that on the day of the incident, she was in her house when she heard a knock on the door and she opened it and ushered in the visitor.

She said after the suspect had entered the house, she brought out a gallon and poured the petrol in it on her, after which her assailant brought out a lighter and set her ablaze, she then ran out and locked her inside.

“She poured petrol on me and set me ablaze. I removed my clothes and tried to open the door, but she had locked it from outside. It was when my neighbours heard me shouting fire! fire! that they came to my rescue.

My husband told me that Lami tried to discourage him from marrying me because she had some affection for him, but he did not know that she could go to the extent of harming me,” Amina said.

Also speaking on the incident, the husband Mustapha Ayodele, said on the 26th of September 2016, he was at work when he received a call from his neighbour that his house was on fire.

“I rushed home and met my wife burnt all over. We reported the matter to Yelwa Divisional Police Station, after which they transferred us to the emergency ward of ATBU for treatment.

I have never dated Lami in my life. I only counselled her on how to go about her life affairs. Why should she attack my wife who is three month pregnant just she admires me?” he asked.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Bauchi State Command, Mahmoud Mohammed, said Lami was arrested and she has been charged to court.

what jealousy will cause ehn.... *smh*






Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Don't forget to share. I'll love to read your questions, thoughts, opinions and ideas on this article in the comment section below.


No comments:

Post a Comment