Wednesday 26 October 2016

Kaffy Apologises To Fans For Her Rant, Says Davido Was The Last Straw



I want to start by apologising profusely for my profanity. It’s not how I roll. I am one person who promotes discipline and respect among dancers towards their clients and to one another.
However, the issue is REAL. We MATTER and deserve respect as we have become part of the building block of the entertainment world.
We communicate with our bodies what words and sound can’t express, we paint a picture that defies laws of nature and produce masterpiece beyond mere imaginations.
It requires a lot of brain power to begin to be a dancer not to talk of the ability to command muscles people can’t imagine using and that is still underrating the power of the Art of dance.
From youth empowerment to mid empowerment it is the least looked into form of psychological, physical and spiritual reformation. And I can categorically tell you a lot of lives have been changed for the better because we danced.
So WE MATTER. Beyond the dance floor we matter against all odds of societal definition of success, we matter, thrive and we rule.
So it is time we take control and have a voice. Create structure that will protect us from further disrespect and I will do all in my power to continue to protect dancers. I know great minds out there in our world that will rise up too. It’s been years and I have been quiet for too long, and this is not just in Africa, its everywhere.
Davido was just the last straw. It didn’t start with him but we can put a stop.
Thank you to all who support this fight. God bless Dancetrepreneurs Danceteachers Dancelovers Dancemoms Dancedads
RESPECTHEDANCE          








Got something you want us to talk about or feel like sharing?? Send your topics/articles to takinmusere@gmail.com  …anonymous or not, you decide.




Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Don't forget to share. I'll love to read your questions, thoughts, opinions and ideas on this article in the comment section below.




No comments:

Post a Comment