Tuesday 8 November 2016

Kemi Olunloyo Joins Linda Ikeji's LIS, Threatens To Hack Her Server



Kemi Olunloyo has taken her war with Linda Ikeji to the blogger's newly launched social networking site - Linda Ikeji Social, according to Kemi someone is impersonating her and has threatened to take down the site if Linda doesn't do something about it.



"Cyberwarning to @officiallindaikeji : As my fans and haters requested, I have registered on LIS just to see the FLAWS. Y'all can make a friend request. Already @officiallindaikeji YOU HAVE LET SOMEONE HIJACK MY BIZ EMAIL AND IMPERSONATE ME!



 Facebook is NOT your competition as you told @cnn!! Facebook has community standards where they will delete a fake or IMPERSONATING account. I went thru a lot of that and got verified later.



Where is your red checkmark like @Pinterest?  I am demanding your tech ppl contact me at hnnafricanews@live.com to retrieve my main business email plus delete that fake account.



Are you ready for this? Did LIS prepare for impersonators? It's not in their terms and conditions but you are running an email PONZI scheme. I could not register my OWN email Linda! If this is not done in 48 hours, there will be CYBERWAR Linda.



 Imagine someone using your Gmail account to open or subscribe to so many things. On a good SM platform you will end up deleting the confirmation emails.



THE WORST PART OF THIS IS THAT I DID NOT GET THE ACTIVATION EMAIL. A MAJOR FLAW WITH YOUR SOCIAL PLATFORM.

Is this where u want people to enter their banking information???



I am the same Linux expert that hacked Nairaland's cloudflare with a US court order in 2013. Many people lost their information. Details under Notes at Facebook.com/hnnafrica. Make it quick and snappy Linda! I will have to break into your server if my biz email is not removed promptly.



Someone has used my email on Linda Ikeji Social and I ain't having it. Your fans keep saying I'm trying to bring you down. No, I'm skooooling u. However I plan to bring your server DOWN if action is not taken. I'm blowing HOT right now and will inform all media outlets ASAP. Start verifying accounts like Facebook. But of course thats alien to u as u are not verified on FB or Twitter.



There is only one Linda Ikeji and there is one KOO. Don't allow anyone to IMPERSONATE me. Ive been online since 1989. - Koo"





Got something you want us to talk about or feel like sharing?? Send your topics/articles to takinmusere@gmail.com  …anonymous or not, you decide.





Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Don't forget to share. I'll love to read your questions, thoughts, opinions and ideas on this article in the comment section below

No comments:

Post a Comment