Thursday 20 October 2016

Wow! I Just Found The Other Room - Hilda Dokubo



Nigerian actress, Hilda Dokubo shared a video on her IG page, as she reacted to president Buhari’s comments about his wife, Aisha saying she belongs to the kitchen and the other room.

She wrote;

“My name is Hilda Dokubo and I am a woman. I do not belong to the kitchen. I go to the Kitchen to fix food for my family and myself who eats there sometimes. I do not belong there. I do not belong to the bedroom either. I sleep there. It is my rest place. My things are there but I do not belong there. I do not belong to the sitting room. It is a lounging place. I rest there and I watch television. I do not belong to the other room because I don’t know where the other room is in my house except that this other room sounds like a toilet. I am a woman. I deserve my right to be a human being”





Got something you want us to talk about or feel like sharing?? Send your topics/articles to takinmusere@gmail.com  …anonymous or not, you decide.


Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Don't forget to share. I'll love to read your questions, thoughts, opinions and ideas on this article in the comment section below





No comments:

Post a Comment