Friday 4 November 2016

"Every Kylie Needs Her Kendall" Kylie Jenner Praises Her Sister As She Turns 21



19 years old Kylie Jenner shared this throwback photo with Kendall and also showered encomium on her elder sister who just clocked 21.



"my big sister is 21 😩 happy birthday Kenny. My other half. I wouldn't be me if it weren't for YOU 🎉 we dreamt about the day when you'd turn 21 & I'd be 19. It came too fast 😢
... But who you are and where you are today was beyond my wildest expectations! You are an angel my supermodel sister. I love watching you live out your dreams. Every Kylie needs her Kendall @kendalljenner"



Got something you want us to talk about or feel like sharing?? Send your topics/articles to takinmusere@gmail.com  …anonymous or not, you decide.



Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Don't forget to share. I'll love to read your questions, thoughts, opinions and ideas on this article in the comment section below

No comments:

Post a Comment