Friday 4 November 2016

Lady Who Bought Brand New Toyota Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Inspiring Story


Never give up on your dreams, keep putting in your best. This lady, Nneka had no idea that her 'small' hair business would one day buy her a brand new Toyota Venza. Read what she wrote below.

“The best part of this car is the fact that it was bought by a business I almost gave up on I don't know how many of u want to give up on your small business , but I urge you to keep pushing , never give up cause 1 day it will begin to pay off .

Even up till a year ago, I never knew hairbywanneka will buy me a phone but today it bought me a Venza that am in love with.

Even hubby is all smiles, super proud of he's young wife, and you can also make your hubby proud

Just keep doing what you’re doing.

Thanks to everybody that has ever bought a closure, 1 bundle and 20bundles, I love you all.

Am still working on something big that will make u guys believe even more on what you are doing right now thanks guys

I love u all”





Got something you want us to talk about or feel like sharing?? Send your topics/articles to takinmusere@gmail.com  …anonymous or not, you decide.




Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Don't forget to share. I'll love to read your questions, thoughts, opinions and ideas on this article in the comment section below





No comments:

Post a Comment