Thursday 5 October 2017

What if I didn't start? ⠀


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and shoes   Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and shoes


I have been going through a time of serious throw backs; reviewing my life, reviewing the year, reviewing the current situation of the economy and doing some little forecasting.

Then this one question keeps popping up my mind, which is: What if i didn't start?

If I didn't start my learning process, I wouldn't have known the little I know today.

If I didn't start, I would not have grown in my personal and business success.

If I didn't start, I wouldn't have developed myself personally and academically.

If I didn't start, I wouldn't have known my God-given capacity.

If I didn't start, I wouldn't have reached for my potentials.

If I didn't start, there wouldn't have been titi akinmusere's blog.

If I didn't start, you won't be reading this today.

If I didn't start, I or someone else wouldn't see what is possible or not:

To be honest, I feel a little behind schedule because there is so much I believe am yet to accomplish, but yet.... I am grateful as I reflect. What if I didn't start?

Today, I ask you to consider what's at stake it you don't start now. Think about all the people waiting on you to finally live out your purpose. As the saying goes.....For one particular destiny, there are so many destines attached to it. Think about where you'll be this time next year. Will you be thinking of starting or will you be in grateful reflection asking "What if I didn't start?"

No comments:

Post a Comment